Would you want a relationship with a tomboy/tomgirl?

This thread is about you would be okay about being in a relationship with a member of the opposite sex, who displays traits of your sex. They aren't your dream ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

9 Cool Perks Of Being In A Relationship With A Tomboy - MensXP

Another great thing about tomboyish girls is that they are repelled by drama, just like you guys. There are no big emotional reactions like you ...

The Dating Struggles Of Tomboys Everywhere - Bolde

Tomboys might come off as tough and uninterested in love, but that couldn't be further from the truth. We're actually super romantic.

Guys, would you date a tomboy? - GirlsAskGuys

In a heartbeat. I imagine Tomboys go well with sensitive guys, so if you're a tomboy who's looking for someone to date, look for that sensitive ...

Is there such a thing as a tomgirl and if so would you ladies find that ...

"Tom" being a male name, has male connotations, which fits with "tomboy" being a girl who isn't exactly 'girly', but rather posses some.

DO GUYS PREFER TOMBOY OR GIRLY GIRLS - YouTube

I went to the mall for the first time and asked guys who the prefer girly girls or tomboy to get the ...

The pleasures of dating a tomboy - lateblt

If you want to build a long-lasting relationship, you're better off building it with someone who is like you, someone who has the same interests ...

Why dating Tomboys™ represents peak masculinity?

In fact, I'd argue that couples with one Tomboy™ serve as a great dynamic for a more reserved, timid partner, seen they can act as more of a ...